1) As an ongoing project, this site will function as a kind of DYI e-course.
2) Each semester, I will choose one of the courses I teach as the focus of the blog.
3) Before each class meeting, I will write about the texts on hand for the coming day.
4) These entries will be partially developed, probing, writing-to-know sorts of thoughts.
5) If someone would choose to do such a thing, he/she could read the books of the semester alongside me and “take the course.” Sort of. At least, he/she could read the books on tap, and read the things I have to offer, and then think individually about the work being read.